2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
From Stacie Dooreck, SunLight Yoga
Waiver and Responsibility:
By practicing these videos on this online course, related handouts or online videos, you are agreeing to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in the program. Check with your physician or medical provider for any concerns, related to your specific health condition, injury or illness, before practicing this or any exercise video.
For yoga practice, you can stop and rest or skip postures. If there is any discomfort or pain, stop and rest or check with your physician. Yoga IS for everyone! but we may all have to practice differently, so that yoga heals and helps, and does not harm.
As with all yoga and exercise programs, when practicing these video, you need to please use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any yoga or fitness program. By performing any yoga or fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. Stacie Dooreck, SunLight Yoga, SunLight Chair Yoga, www.sunlightyoga.com or www.sunlightchairyoga.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this yoga video, nor for information shared on our website.
Precautions: If pregnant do not practice the spinal twists.
If you get dizzy in any posture or feel pain, stop and rest. Check with your physician for any concerns.
Rest as needed or modify postures based on your own physical health, condition and any related injuries or ailments.